It is not so easy to find the perfect business outfit. Read how you can avoid the worst fashion faux pas.
1. Black, blue, gray or beige Blazers are a must-have in the office. Blazer in neutral colors enhance any outfit, whether casual jeans, dress or worn combined with trousers.
2. Select a medium-sized, elegant bag. The handbag is the accessory most clearly perceived. Consequently, choose it carefully.
3. Manicure fingernails regularly. Clean, well-maintained nails produce a neat and clean impression. This is how people should think about you in your job.
4. Clean shoes are a must. Check your shoes with respect to cleanliness and condition.
5. Buy high-quality leather shoes. They are more comfortable and also last longer—the investment is worth it.
6. No bare feet! Not even in the summer as hot as it might be. Flip flops and sandals are a no-go in the office for both sexes.
7. Understand the dress code in your industry. Banking or media: dress appropriately.
8. Choose the correct color. To prevent annoying sweat stains on clothing, you should avoid colors such as orange, lime green and khaki. They discolor and become significantly darker than other colors when wet.
9. Don’t use too much perfume or make-up: everything in moderation.