5 ways out of deadlocked thoughts
One single thought that keeps churning in an endless loop can completely block our minds. Read about how you can sort out your tangled thoughts and bring an end to the turmoil.
1. Focus: What am I thinking right now?
2. How does this thought affect me? Does it help me reach my goal? Do I feel good about the thought?
3. How do I react when I think about it?
4. How would I react if I didn't think about it?
5. What could I think that would bring me closer to my goal?
Extra tip: Be conscious of your breathing for one minute while thinking to yourself: “I'm breathing in ... I'm breathing out ...”. It sounds simple, but it helps almost all the time in any situation.