Have yourself accredited for productronica here
We are pleased that you are interested in productronica.
Online accreditation for productronica 2017 is possible approximately four months before the fair.
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey to and from the fair ground.
- Parking at the Press Centre West: For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the West Multi-Storey Car Park. We will exchange your entry ticket at the Press Centre West for a free exit ticket.
Verification of your work as a journalist is required both for online accreditation (by uploading your credentials) and to have yourself accredited at the fair (by presenting originals of your credentials). Additional information is available in the Messe München Accreditation Guidelines.
Valid credentials include:
- An official press ID (membership IDs from journalist organizations are not considered
- An imprint that verifies your activity as a correspondent and is no more than 6 months old,
- An article published under your name that is no more than 6 months old (for photographers: Photo credit).